French meteo

An area for those members in France to discuss things that are specific to France. Normal discussion should be in the main forum areas.

Moderator: Moderators

mojo
Welsummer Cockerel
Welsummer Cockerel

French meteo

Post by mojo » 21 Dec 2010, 11:07

members in FRANCE whats the weather like where you are?.............here its raining quite hard
Give a smile away every day to a stranger............and a hug to a friend

goatlady
Pullet
Pullet

Re: French meteo

Post by goatlady » 23 Dec 2010, 07:07

I thought we were the only place in Europe without snow at the moment - just as the skiers arrive for their Christmas holidays. Some is forecast today, however. Wonderful for the holidaymakers, la galère for keepers of livestock.

:snowman :santa:

NannyP

Post by NannyP » 23 Dec 2010, 10:02

Very wet here today, but turning to snow apparently later. Not a problem for us now, as we're going nowhere.
:snowman

Hope you're keeping warm Mojo x

Moriarty

Post by Moriarty » 23 Dec 2010, 17:12

We've had a few frosty nights and a couple of really warm days where you could sit out in the sunshine ... ! No snow at all, no ice, but crisp morning frost that quickly goes and we get blue skies and weak sun. Today started foggy and wet, but it's not cold. Tomorrow is going to be the same then it warms up and next week is going to be bright and sunny! I have no idea what is happening to the weather these days ...... !!!!!!!
my chooks: Sage&Onion, Roger the randy cockerel, Squawkbox, Bonnie 'N' Clyde, Pancakes, Custard, Omelette & EggNog. Plus four garden cats and another half dozen feral ones that I feed. And a nursery of pipistrelle bats in the verandah roof ..

Moriarty

Post by Moriarty » 24 Dec 2010, 07:00

I take back what I said yesterday .... despite Meteo.fr telling me that where I live is currently experiencing light showers, we have woken up this morning to a light covering of snow. Woo-hoo. Now that should be funny, some of my chooks have never seen snow so in a few minutes' time I'm going to let them out into the garden and take a video camera, just in case there's anything worth posting here!

Like I said, weather doesn't seem to know what it's doing here ...
my chooks: Sage&Onion, Roger the randy cockerel, Squawkbox, Bonnie 'N' Clyde, Pancakes, Custard, Omelette & EggNog. Plus four garden cats and another half dozen feral ones that I feed. And a nursery of pipistrelle bats in the verandah roof ..

goatlady
Pullet
Pullet

Post by goatlady » 24 Dec 2010, 07:56

If mine are anything to go by (and they are seasoned sufferers of bad weather conditions - one is now in her 7th winter!) they will just be very reluctant to come out!

lizshereen

Post by lizshereen » 24 Dec 2010, 10:19

snowin the limousin this am but roads are Ok :) :)

NannyP

Post by NannyP » 24 Dec 2010, 10:31

Snowing here :snowman

mojo
Welsummer Cockerel
Welsummer Cockerel

Post by mojo » 24 Dec 2010, 11:53

here too big flakes in the wind
Give a smile away every day to a stranger............and a hug to a friend