Pest control north wales, insured, discreet FOC

An area for discussion of problems with pests and predators. WARNING: People are discussing problems with predators, that includes things such as fox and bird of prey attack. Such posts may not be nice viewing, but are acceptable.

Moderator: Moderators

Pest control north wales, insured, discreet FOC

Postby Dieselpete » 31 Dec 2014, 17:36

Admin delete.. reason below
Dieselpete

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Pest control north wales, insured, discreet FOC

Postby MamaOwl » 31 Dec 2014, 17:45

Hello Diesel Pete.... thank you for taking the time to register on our forum, however your post has unfortunately been deleted as we have a full advertising spot as far as 'Pest Control' is concerned and from now on will be forwarding all questions regarding Pest Control to our member PETE NVUK..... I hope you understand and you are more than welcome to enjoy the rest of the forum.
Mum to 5, (youngish lol) grandmother to 2.
MamaOwl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Liked in: 219 posts

Postby Dieselpete » 31 Dec 2014, 17:56

Thanks for the reply mamaowl but petenvuk has no experience with fox he says so himself, i understand its your site your rules but im a very experienced fox hunter. I help alot with the pest control on small holding in my local area. im hoping you may reconsider? Again thanks for your time, and happy new year. ATB Peter
Dieselpete

Postby Dieselpete » 31 Dec 2014, 20:29

Mamaowl did you get the last message i sent ? cheers Peter.
Dieselpete

Postby MamaOwl » 01 Jan 2015, 10:36

Hello,

Thanks for replying, I'm afraid the rule still stands as decided by staff. I hope you understand that if we change it for you then Fred will be along in 10 minutes saying "Yes but I am a Rat expert!" and then George will enter and announce he is an award winning Ferret wrestler!

From what I gather PETE NVUK has access to many many Pest Controllers details? If I have that wrong then I apologise. But assuming I am correct then our aim is to direct all question regarding Pest Control to Pete who can then assist the member with finding the nearest guy or gal for the job.

This will keep our forum a little less congested with the hundreds of (no doubt excellent) Pest Controllers wanting to advertise and the NVUK forum busy during pest seasons!
Mum to 5, (youngish lol) grandmother to 2.

2 people like this post.
MamaOwl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Liked in: 219 posts

Return to Pests and Predators