Pest Control with www.nvuk.co.uk

An area for discussion of problems with pests and predators. WARNING: People are discussing problems with predators, that includes things such as fox and bird of prey attack. Such posts may not be nice viewing, but are acceptable.

Moderator: Moderators

PETE-NVUK
Chick
Chick

Pest Control with www.nvuk.co.uk

Post by PETE-NVUK » 29 Dec 2014, 23:25

Thank you for accepting my request to join your group. My names Pete and I am offering like others FREE pest control of all pests on the General Licence (But not foxes) using modern silent air rifles and stealth night vision equipment where needed. I am fully insured with B.A.S.C an experienced air gunner for in excess of thirty years. I have access to a team of my colleagues if more help is needed and in different areas. I primarily cover Nottinghamshire , South Yorkshire , Derbyshire and Lincolnshire but have contacts in many other regions I can provide if needed. I run my own health and safety training and consultancy business so am able to offer advice in these areas too especially Risk Assessment (your probably asleep now). I also make Night Vision equipment and run a group of close to 5000 members. If I can be of assistance to anyone please feel free to contact me. Thank you for taking time to read my post .. Merry Christmas
Last edited by PETE-NVUK on 30 Dec 2014, 00:00, edited 1 time in total.

MamaOwl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pest Control with www.nvuk.co.uk

Post by MamaOwl » 29 Dec 2014, 23:35

Is there a forum for pest control that someone has posted on? lol ... 6 of you in one day!

I think most of the UK has been covered now so perhaps no more accounts will be authorised if you could pass the message on :-)
Mum to 5, grandmother to 2, wife to 1

PETE-NVUK
Chick
Chick

Post by PETE-NVUK » 29 Dec 2014, 23:58

There are many pest control groups on the web. There was a post placed in my group by a member being helpful I can delete it if you wish? My apology if it's caused issues it wasn't meant to... Sincere regards Pete

MamaOwl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MamaOwl » 30 Dec 2014, 14:15

If you could that would be good thank you... I think the forum has enough pest control members now and I can see there is already some name calling, reporting of posts etc and tension starting so best to calm it all down and have no further adverts... many thanks for understanding :-)

PETE-NVUK
Chick
Chick

Post by PETE-NVUK » 30 Dec 2014, 16:16

The comments are not of my doing but I totally agree with your concern ...

MamaOwl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MamaOwl » 31 Dec 2014, 10:50

I've left this post in situ as anyone needing pest control can visit Pete's site and get some fantastic advice and pointed in the right direction for their area! :-)

www.nvuk.co.uk