do you need help with rats or other vermin?

An area for discussion of problems with pests and predators. WARNING: People are discussing problems with predators, that includes things such as fox and bird of prey attack. Such posts may not be nice viewing, but are acceptable.

Moderator: Moderators

do you need help with rats or other vermin?

Postby rattus » 29 Jul 2013, 15:44

hi all,
firstly can I apologise for advertising on the forum. I am offering a totally free service to anyone with a rat or other small vermin problem such as crows ,magpies ,pigeons etc ...I am a 49 year old air rifle enthusiast who has been shooting for 5 years, 2 of those competitively. I have full liability insurance with BASC. I use whisper quiet sophisticated air rifles which along with my insurance details can be viewed by any potential clients. I have chosen to put this free service on the forum because for some poultry owners poisons are not an option .I hope I have not upset anyone by putting this advert up. if anyone is interested in this 100% free service you can email me on karliv@blueyonder.co.uk many thanks...
rattus
Chick
Chick

Liked in: 2 posts

Re: do you need help with rats or other vermin?

Postby CP » 30 Jul 2013, 10:31

Welcome to the forum rattus. :)

It might be good to say where you live & what areas/how far you're willing to travel to? ;)
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero
CP

Liked in: 166 posts

Postby rattus » 30 Jul 2013, 12:38

Sorry forgot to add that I live in the west midlands but I would be willing to travel 50 miles or so to help anyone out that needed my sevices. :oops:

2 people like this post.
rattus
Chick
Chick

Postby rattus » 22 Aug 2013, 10:35

hi all,
thanks to everyone who has took the time to read my post. unfortunately I have had no response, I am hoping this is down to the traveling distance. therefore im increasing the distance to 80 miles. thanks.......rattus
rattus
Chick
Chick

Postby rattus » 14 Apr 2014, 16:26

this free service is still available to anyone who is having problems with vermin such as rats, rabbits, crows, magpies ect....
rattus
Chick
Chick

Postby Craig1983 » 30 Sep 2014, 08:36

were in the west midlands r u? wish i had seen this b4 i brought poisons

craig
Craig1983

Liked in: 0 post

Return to Pests and Predators