Shetland Geese

Moderator: Moderators

MichaelaShackell

Shetland Geese

Post by MichaelaShackell » 21 Jan 2014, 12:29

Hi there I am a student at Angus College doing my HND Animal Care. We are required to do a project on Shetland Geese, which is similar to the one the RBST is doing to save their race. It would be greatly appreciated if you could fill out my online survey as part of my project is on market research. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GZS7Q25

drfish
Location: Head in the clouds, on a high bit in Nottinghamshire

Re: Shetland Geese

Post by drfish » 21 Jan 2014, 12:37

Hi Michaela

Not something I'm familiar with myself, but we do have a few Geese keepers on here who may be willing to assist.
Giving power to politicians is like giving whiskey and car keys to a teenage boy - P. J. O'Rourke (thanks Jessie)

It's amazing that people can believe everything is predestined but they still look both ways when crossing the road - Stephen Hawking

1 Wife, 3 children, 1 Staffie Bitch (RIP Marley), 1 Chi-Chi, 1 Tuxedo Cat, 1 part Maine Coon cat, male bearded dragon, Horsefield Tortoise, 2 White Silkies, 1 Frizzle Pekin, 1 CLB, 1 Appenzeller Spitzhauben Cockerel, 1 blue laced Wyandotte, 3 Appenzeller x Wynadotte pullets, 1 Call drake, 3 khaki Campbell ducks, 4 (2 male 2 female?) Aylesbury x Campbells, a breeding colony of Dubia cockroaches.

And a lot of Ibuprofen.