Oeufs à couver (Hatching eggs for sale/wanted)

An area for those members in France to discuss things that are specific to France. Normal discussion should be in the main forum areas.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Oeufs à couver (Hatching eggs for sale/wanted)

Postby MarkinFrance » 22 Jul 2013, 20:41

Anyone have any cream legbars fertilised eggs please?

Mark, Lussac les Eglises, 87360
MarkinFrance

Liked in: 1 post

Postby goatlady » 22 Jul 2013, 21:16

I have some I can post. Although laying has fallen a little since the start of July, I am still in a position to send up to a dozen, that will be a maximum of four days old at the time of sending. I was initially reluctant to send by post, but it has worked very well so far. Obviously, posting eggs is always risky, but since the end of March I have sent over 30 parcels, with only two disasters (one package that went on a tour of France before being delivered a week late, and another which produced only one chick out of 24 eggs). Other than that, the success rate has varied between 50% and 100%.

I charge €1 per egg, plus the cost of a Colissimo pre-paid package (€12 for 1 dozen eggs, so €24 in total).

PM me if you're interested. I prefer to send them out on Mondays or Tuesdays. Delivery is two days later.
goatlady
Pullet
Pullet

Liked in: 30 posts

Postby MarkinFrance » 29 Jul 2013, 08:34

Hi Goatlady....I've tried PMing you, but each time I get a reply saying that the attached user doesn't exist? YES please I'd love a dozen cream legbars hatching eggs.
Kindest regards,
Mark
MarkinFrance

Liked in: 1 post

Postby goatlady » 29 Jul 2013, 09:04

Hi Mark. I've sent you a PM. Let's see if that works!
goatlady
Pullet
Pullet

Liked in: 30 posts

Postby Moriarty » 12 Apr 2014, 09:10

A friend is looking for fertilised/hatching eggs for bantams please .... area 47 (Lot Et Garonne)/24 (Dordogne) or surrounding areas? Anyone know of any please?
my chooks: Sage&Onion, Roger the randy cockerel, Squawkbox, Bonnie 'N' Clyde, Pancakes, Custard, Omelette & EggNog. Plus four garden cats and another half dozen feral ones that I feed. And a nursery of pipistrelle bats in the verandah roof ..
Moriarty

Liked in: 212 posts

Previous

Return to Franglais