Marché de Volailles (Poultry for sale/wanted)

An area for those members in France to discuss things that are specific to France. Normal discussion should be in the main forum areas.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Marché de Volailles (Poultry for sale/wanted)

Postby arthursmith » 03 Jan 2010, 12:00

hi

i will be looking for either a sasso cock or a large game cock at the end of jan / beginning of feb if anyones got either.

happy new year

arthur
arthursmith

Liked in: 1 post

Postby NannyP » 03 Jan 2010, 12:12

I have a mature Sasso coq. 2 years old and father of all my Sasso x chicks in the last year.

Since I am no longer breeding nor intending to, and have 3 other coqs, I'd be happy for him to go.

35 euros ono
NannyP

Liked in: 246 posts

Postby arthursmith » 03 Jan 2010, 16:50

thanks kathy

i was hoping i might get one for a bit less money :oops:

arthur
arthursmith

Postby NannyP » 03 Jan 2010, 17:52

Okay, he is 2 years old and has proven fertility....and not easily available over here.
If you want, you can make me an offer.....or you can wait and see what else comes up.

He is certainly King of the coop tonight, chasing the others away from his hens :?
NannyP

Postby Greggorio » 05 Jan 2010, 17:20

What does a Sasso look like?
Greggorio

Postby NannyP » 05 Jan 2010, 20:55

Sasso coq 011.jpg

My cockerel, 18 months old.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NannyP

Postby Spezet » 13 Jan 2010, 23:10

The true Cobb Sasso 150 looks like this
cobb sasso 150.png

The white cock in the picture resembles somthing from, or somthing close to the 500 range from cobb, although he seems to be a bit high up in the upper leg area and his body line is to slender for a true 500 or Sasso (white). The lower breast bone is curving in as well and not out, but that maybe because he's standing tall and crowing.

Here's a link to Cobb in Germany if any of you want to find out more on their range of birds, Sasso, Cobbs, ect. http://www.thepoultrysite.com/focus/cobb/7/cobb-vantress-primary-broiler-breeders I hope this helps.

Mark aka Spezet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spezet

Postby limochick » 13 May 2010, 10:42

i have a pair of plymouth rocks (uk parents) for sale , proven breeders ,unrelated 12 months old 30e /pair
also trio cream legbars 10 months old ,unrelated, proven breeders, 50e /trio.
surplus to my present program ,
limochick

Postby missyg » 17 Aug 2010, 21:58

Hello, I was referred to you by a friend I live in 47 and am interested in what and when you have birds for sale .
missyg

Postby missyg » 17 Aug 2010, 21:59

missyg,
missyg

Postby GardenFowl » 03 Jun 2011, 23:06

I have been looking for some fertile Indian Game eggs available to post to me in France. I'm hoping that someone 'out there' has, or will have in about a months time some eggs for sale. Posted eggs would be OK or better still someone close to me in Dept. 53 (We can always hope for a miracle from the gods of location!)
GardenFowl

Postby brahmarama » 19 Jul 2011, 20:48

Gold Brahma chicks for sale. I have 5 cockerels and 8 hens available. Two batches, 1 hen and 3 cockerel hatched at the beginning of April and 7 hens and 2 cockerels end of April. Cockerels and hens are from same parents. Dept 87
brahmarama

Postby tillylosh2 » 30 Nov 2011, 20:38

Pure race, rare breed, young Ixworth Coq surplus to requirements, very friendly - will swap for bag of feed or Pure Bred Pekin Bantam Coq
tillylosh2

Postby callychook » 05 Jan 2012, 22:25

Hi, I'm a British poultry keeper based in Cheshire UK

I'm desperate to get my hands on some crevecoeur birds but cannot find anyone with hatching eggs for sale. Here in the UK I have searched high and low and can only find three keepers with the birds, and these are all from the same line. The breed is on the verge of disappearing from the UK and I would love to change that.

I'm in love with the crested breeds and am on the committee of the Poland Club of Great Britain, I show and breed polish and would love to have some crevecoeur hatching eggs posted to me.

Is there anyone who could please please helpe me?
callychook

Postby Angel79 » 09 Jan 2012, 18:34

6 month old Orpington cockerel needs his own harem. Very friendly and free ranging. Really don't want him to go in the pot. Mother Blue Laced & father Buff. Free to collect from la Mothe St Héray, 79800
Angel79

PreviousNext

Return to Franglais