Pets are just gross!

A section for all other animals kept as pets.

Moderator: Moderators

Pets are just gross!

Postby brooksidepoultry » 04 Mar 2014, 22:07

Sorry but lets face it even though we all love our pets sometimes their just a little bit gross - I'm not feeling sorry for the dog despite telling him off & telling him not to eat the cats vomit when it vomited this morning before I could clean it up, as now whats happened - the dogs being sick & vomited it all up to :shock: ](*,) lol serves the bugger right x
A country lass who loves it all x.
brooksidepoultry
Pullet
Pullet

Liked in: 33 posts

Re: Pets are just gross!

Postby laffinfowl » 04 Mar 2014, 22:59

Ok now its your turn,a little sprinkle of salt and pepper,bung it on the frying pan,cook till crispy and serve with a nice Chianti.........Lurvely 8-[
laffinfowl
Hen
Hen

Liked in: 197 posts

Postby ladyplumber » 05 Mar 2014, 00:38

:-& :puke: :puke:
1 BlackRock 2 Speckledys 1 Black Brahma 3 Light Sussex 1 Auracana 1 (noisy) Silver Laced Wyandotte 4 Marans x Cream Legbar
4 Barnvelder x Cream Legbar 1 Blue Splash Orpington 2 Chocolate Orpington 5 Gold Laced Orpington
ladyplumber

Liked in: 212 posts

Postby brooksidepoultry » 05 Mar 2014, 07:56

Um na ta Laffinfowl xx
brooksidepoultry
Pullet
Pullet

Postby Henwife » 05 Mar 2014, 07:59

Breakfast anyone?
Guinea fowl & a lot of surplus poultry equipment.
Henwife
Dutch Bantam Cockerel
Dutch Bantam Cockerel

Liked in: 302 posts

Postby drfish » 05 Mar 2014, 11:35

You have a fork, I'll use a straw
Giving power to politicians is like giving whiskey and car keys to a teenage boy - P. J. O'Rourke (thanks Jessie)

It's amazing that people can believe everything is predestined but they still look both ways when crossing the road - Stephen Hawking

1 Wife, 3 children, 1 Staffie Bitch (RIP Marley), 1 Chi-Chi, 1 Tuxedo Cat, 1 part Maine Coon cat, male bearded dragon, Horsefield Tortoise, 2 White Silkies, 1 Frizzle Pekin, 1 CLB, 1 Appenzeller Spitzhauben Cockerel, 1 blue laced Wyandotte, 3 Appenzeller x Wynadotte pullets, 1 Call drake, 3 khaki Campbell ducks, 4 (2 male 2 female?) Aylesbury x Campbells, a breeding colony of Dubia cockroaches.

And a lot of Ibuprofen.
drfish

Liked in: 704 posts
Location: Head in the clouds, on a high bit in Nottinghamshire

Postby NannyP » 05 Mar 2014, 12:44

I am sorely regretting opening this thread :o :o

brooksidepoultry likes this post.
NannyP

Liked in: 246 posts

Postby Lily » 05 Mar 2014, 12:49

YUK!! Jazzyweim when we were out walking in the park ran off and was tucking into something and wouldn't come away, went over and the smell was horrendous!!!
She was eating some s***t with relish. Couldn't be sure if it was from another dog or human....I saw tissues around it. :shock: :tongue6: :sad3:
Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home."
Lily
Hen
Hen

Liked in: 20 posts

Postby drfish » 05 Mar 2014, 14:31

My Staffie bitch used to have a real issue with eating poo. Any poo as well, bird poo, dog poo, cat poo, horse poo, fish poo (after cleaning out my tanks). We got her some tablets to stop her eating her own, which worked a treat. Shame we couldn't give them to every other animal on the planet. She eventually grew out of it, thank goodness. At about 8 years old though. Nowadays, she just smells like poo.

My boy Alfie, the chihuahua cross can't help himself when he sees fox poo, he has to do a belly slide through it. He had two baths last week because of that :-& :grin:
Giving power to politicians is like giving whiskey and car keys to a teenage boy - P. J. O'Rourke (thanks Jessie)

It's amazing that people can believe everything is predestined but they still look both ways when crossing the road - Stephen Hawking

1 Wife, 3 children, 1 Staffie Bitch (RIP Marley), 1 Chi-Chi, 1 Tuxedo Cat, 1 part Maine Coon cat, male bearded dragon, Horsefield Tortoise, 2 White Silkies, 1 Frizzle Pekin, 1 CLB, 1 Appenzeller Spitzhauben Cockerel, 1 blue laced Wyandotte, 3 Appenzeller x Wynadotte pullets, 1 Call drake, 3 khaki Campbell ducks, 4 (2 male 2 female?) Aylesbury x Campbells, a breeding colony of Dubia cockroaches.

And a lot of Ibuprofen.
drfish

Postby brooksidepoultry » 08 Mar 2014, 08:35

Ooh fox poos being a favorite of all my dogs :tongue6: at least with seb though you can see when he's done it as he's got a lot of white fur on him - & he always rubs it on the same place around his shoulders & neck, but our old spaniel used to do it & because she was black we couldn't find it for ages - at least on short haired dogs it's easy to get out too x
brooksidepoultry
Pullet
Pullet

Postby MamaOwl » 10 Mar 2014, 13:41

NannyP wrote:I am sorely regretting opening this thread :o :o

me too!!!! (( hurl ))
Mum to 5, (youngish lol) grandmother to 2.

Lily likes this post.
MamaOwl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Liked in: 219 posts

Postby drfish » 10 Mar 2014, 15:43

brooksidepoultry wrote:Ooh fox poos being a favorite of all my dogs :tongue6: at least with seb though you can see when he's done it as he's got a lot of white fur on him - & he always rubs it on the same place around his shoulders & neck, but our old spaniel used to do it & because she was black we couldn't find it for ages - at least on short haired dogs it's easy to get out too x

Yep, Alfie likes it just under his chin, and on his shoulders. A little on the top of his head too if there's plenty spare :-&

And because of his unusual coat, it's bath time, every time. The hair from a Chinese 'hairless' crested is incredible dense and fluffy, and that's mostly what's around his neck, face and head. The rest of him is more or less all Chihuahua hair with fluffy chinese hair down the middle of his back, and round the sides. He's a mess in all honesty. Can't even use clippers on him because they won't go through his hair. Unless I pay about £100+ for the pleasure.

And a lot of Ibuprofen.
drfish

Postby brooksidepoultry » 11 Mar 2014, 21:36

Oh noo I don't spend money on dog groomers :lol: Seb knows that fox poo = A cold hosing down & shampooing it out or warm water on those cold winter days x
brooksidepoultry
Pullet
Pullet

Return to Pets and other animals