hello

Say hi to any newcomers, or say hi to everyone and introduce yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

hello

Postby mattfev221 » 09 May 2015, 14:01

Hello all we've moved house and decided to start keeping bantams again seramas are looking like the breed for us this time,at our old place we had a mixture ranging from ex battery to a little Japanese cockerel with attitude unfortunately we lost every single one to a big old hob ferret we actually caught in the act,incidentally i grabbed the ferret and we kept it for about a year or so till he died
mattfev221

Liked in: 0 post

Re: hello

Postby subruss » 09 May 2015, 18:55

Hello and welcome :thumbright:
subruss

Liked in: 354 posts

Postby Moriarty » 10 May 2015, 08:10

Welcome to the forum Mattfev221 !
my chooks: Sage&Onion, Roger the randy cockerel, Squawkbox, Bonnie 'N' Clyde, Pancakes, Custard, Omelette & EggNog. Plus four garden cats and another half dozen feral ones that I feed. And a nursery of pipistrelle bats in the verandah roof ..
Moriarty

Liked in: 212 posts

Postby CP » 10 May 2015, 10:52

Welcome to the forum mattfev221. :)
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero
CP

Liked in: 166 posts

Return to Introductions and Welcomes