a big thanks to a fellow member :)

From Orpingtons to Ostrich. Hybrids, pure breeds or just your breeds. Watermael to waterfowl. Put all your general posts here.

Moderator: Moderators

a big thanks to a fellow member :)

Postby woof811 » 14 May 2011, 21:25

this thread could be used for us to thank a fellow member for anything that they have been kind enough to help with :)

and so ill start , i would like to say a really kind thanks to laurasfarm for the young cream legbar cockerel i have just got from them , he is a belter and they are very nice people , it was very nice to meet you today , very kind regards john and lesley. =D>

introducing foggy - Image
Last edited by woof811 on 15 May 2011, 17:21, edited 1 time in total.
2 hybrids , sussex star and blue ranger , 1 silkie and 1 cream legbar cockeral named foggy ( after foghorn leghorn ) and 10 cream legbar x pullets
all now living the high life on our allotment :)
woof811
Chick
Chick

Liked in: 16 posts

Re: a big thanks to a fellow member :)

Postby NannyP » 14 May 2011, 21:44

Nice idea, I look forward to seeing more thanks.
:grin:
NannyP

Liked in: 246 posts

Postby Fairfax » 14 May 2011, 21:46

It is always nice to say thank you.

I think my thank you list is rather too long. :lol: My latest thank you is to Bootedbantam for some very lovely chicks. Fingers crossed they will grow up to be crackers. Also thanks to Chris Kurzfeld, Araucana, etc., for the eggs and many thanks to all for the help and advice. :)
Fairfax

Liked in: 1 post

Postby mojo » 15 May 2011, 11:46

ME? i would just like to say thanks to you all for being my unseen friends.................especially when i need help
Give a smile away every day to a stranger............and a hug to a friend
mojo
Welsummer Cockerel
Welsummer Cockerel

Liked in: 25 posts

Postby simonjaymes » 15 May 2011, 16:59

Get a pic on :cheers: :cheers:
simonjaymes

Postby Pegasus » 15 May 2011, 17:47

It would take me forever and a year to name everyone who has ever helped me on here, but that doesn't mean I'm any less grateful! So, if you've ever offered an opinion, kind word or sympathetic ear.... thank you!! :cheers:

I would like to say a big thanks to Chris Kurzfeld for not only selling me my wyandotte eggs, but for always getting back to my pm's answering my silly questions. Your help really is appreciated!! :grin: :cheers:
Pegasus

Postby laurasfarm » 02 Jun 2011, 19:31

Thanks for the thank you John and Lesley
It's good to know that the little ones are getting a great new home.

Laura
laurasfarm

Postby Chris Kurzfeld » 04 Jun 2011, 08:59

I think this is a brilliant idea - too many to thank so will say a huge thanks for all of you for always being there when I need you, thanks for those who have sold me hatching eggs and given their time to give me advice on them, thanks to all who have helped me when I've had problems - but most of all I think the biggest thanks goes to Stephen, Nigel and all the moderators who keep this forum going for us all to enjoy =D> :grin: .
Chris

love me, love my 4 dogs, 3 cats, over 100 chickens (but don't tell OH) and 7 sheep - oops, almost forgot the 2 tanks of fish!

I live in my own little world but it's ok - they know me here!
Chris Kurzfeld
Dutch Bantam Cockerel
Dutch Bantam Cockerel

Liked in: 28 posts

Postby bordercreek » 04 Jun 2011, 22:46

Well I would like to say a big thanks to Millipup for my beautiful showgirl babies :grin: and also I also agree with Chris a thanks to the moderators for a lovely friendly well run forum, without them we all may not have met and become forum buddies :grin:

Tracy
bordercreek

Postby Janne » 12 Jun 2011, 09:23

I'd like to thank all of you that post on here, though i never have before, one of my 3 hens, now about 12 months old started to lay eggs with no shell or no egg at all (for about a week) i took all of the advice and followed it, from possible red mite to stress to calcium deficiency, too many treats, and here i am on day 8 with a hard shell, albeit very pale in colour, and a nice looking egg inside...the hen was happy and perky throughout but i was concerned...thank you!
Janne

Postby Woodland Hen » 12 Jun 2011, 20:39

2 thank yous from me!

One to Henwife for my cream legbars collected today and one to Tweedy for testing some eggs for me.

Oh an thanks to you all for making this such a lovely forum =D>
Barred Plymouth Rocks, Silver Pencilled and Partridge Wyandottes, 24 cows, 10 sheep, 3 horses, a cat, a dog..........always knackered!
Woodland Hen
Pullet
Pullet

Liked in: 43 posts

Postby jonewchick » 12 Jun 2011, 22:06

Would like to thank pepsi for helping me in finding a lovely pair of lemon pyle brahma growers to join mine. Thank you! :thumbright:
jonewchick

Postby rosecomb » 15 Jun 2011, 13:55

I would like to say a big thanks to sunnys for the serama and bantam NN that started off our little flock. They are so sweet natured and are making lovely pets. Also,a big thank you for the help and advice given by sunnys and everyone else on here really. :lol:
rosecomb

Postby Shonagh » 15 Jun 2011, 15:26

I'd like to say thanks to everyone just for the general chat. I've learned so much just from reading about other peoples problems and the ever helpful advice they have been given.

This site is so so helpful for us newbies.

ROBYNANDSAM likes this post.
Shonagh
Chick
Chick

Liked in: 4 posts

Postby LILLY & BETTY » 15 Jun 2011, 16:27

I would like to thank all especially Tweedy who gives me good advice when I have a problem, me being relatively new to chicken keeping, it can get stressful and I have always had prompt good advice from him, thanks mate.
LILLY & BETTY

Next

Return to General & Misc