Nice idea for egg boxes....

Moderator: Moderators

Nice idea for egg boxes....

Postby darkbrowneggs » 12 Apr 2013, 23:23

when I am browsing the forum different piccies come up in the top right hand corner, and I think this one shows a really good idea for those of you who sell your eggs

http://gallery.thepoultrykeeper.co.uk/v/Sparklepeeps/Egg+box+Inside.JPG.html

Well done Sparklepeeps :thumbright:
To follow my travel journal see www.thebusphoebeandme.us For lots of info on keeping and breeding Marans see www.darkbrowneggs.info

crazypianolady likes this post.
darkbrowneggs
Chick
Chick

Liked in: 32 posts

Re: Nice idea for egg boxes....

Postby crazypianolady » 13 Apr 2013, 08:17

Sparklepeeps was just starting to sell her eggs when I joined this forum, and that photo that caught my eye! It's a lovely idea!

darkbrowneggs likes this post.
crazypianolady
Dutch Bantam Cockerel
Dutch Bantam Cockerel

Liked in: 142 posts

Postby darkbrowneggs » 13 Apr 2013, 12:43

Yes - if I was selling eggs I would most definitely do this. I have to say its brilliant marketing :grin: It even makes me want to buy her eggs :grin:
To follow my travel journal see www.thebusphoebeandme.us For lots of info on keeping and breeding Marans see www.darkbrowneggs.info
darkbrowneggs
Chick
Chick

Postby NannyP » 13 Apr 2013, 12:59

Sparklepeeps is an amazingly creative woman.

She makes fantastic cakes and those of you on Facebook can see them here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheCuri ... CakePlace/

I don 't think she'll mind me sharing this photo. B y far her best cake in my opinion and so clever.

She says the only things that are not cake or icing are, the pins in the pin cushion, the tape measure and the paper around the wool.

4 people like this post.
NannyP

Liked in: 246 posts

Postby darkbrowneggs » 13 Apr 2013, 14:51

Wowwwww!!!! That's a CAKE ?????

Absolutely fantastic =D> =D> =D>
darkbrowneggs
Chick
Chick

Postby CP » 13 Apr 2013, 17:44

Clever, isn't she? So jealous! :mrgreen:
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero
CP

Liked in: 166 posts

Postby Moriarty » 13 Apr 2013, 19:52

oooh that is a FAB cake! I want one! Seriously seriously clever stuff ... well done sparklepeeps!
my chooks: Sage&Onion, Roger the randy cockerel, Squawkbox, Bonnie 'N' Clyde, Pancakes, Custard, Omelette & EggNog. Plus four garden cats and another half dozen feral ones that I feed. And a nursery of pipistrelle bats in the verandah roof ..
Moriarty

Liked in: 212 posts

Postby Sparklepeeps » 14 Apr 2013, 10:49

:grin: hello! :wave:

I little birdie (who's recently become a new sheep and piggy mum) told me about this post so I popped by to say hello. This is such a blast from the past! That label took me ages to make (I was obviously very lonely and boring back then :roll: )

I had to erase the back ground of each photo in Microsoft paint and each egg and chicken took me a whole evening, but worth the effort once it was done.

I pop on here every now and again, especially when I'm stuck with a chicken problem, but I've only got two chucks now, it's dangerous me coming here because I start putting chicken breeds onto wish lists. Move away from the forum, move away from the forum!!! =;
Sparklepeeps

Liked in: 1 post

Postby darkbrowneggs » 14 Apr 2013, 12:16

No..... keep coming back, someone as clever as you would be missed. I really am in awe of your abilities. I was quite proud of some cakes I have made in the past , but compared to your efforts...... well there simply is no comparision. Do you do it professionally or was it just a one off to prove to yourself it could be done. :grin:
darkbrowneggs
Chick
Chick

Postby Sparklepeeps » 14 Apr 2013, 19:41

Not professionally, just for fun but people do ask me to make them a cake every now and again.
Sparklepeeps

Postby NannyP » 14 Apr 2013, 22:33

Here's another, just so you can see how clever she is.

crazypianolady likes this post.
NannyP

Liked in: 246 posts

Postby CP » 16 Apr 2013, 00:51

...& she's very modest! See her FB page - The Curious Little Cake Place. ;) :grin:
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero
CP

Liked in: 166 posts

Postby Gordon » 16 Apr 2013, 20:27

Those are works of art :grin:
Gordon

Return to Crafters Corner