Shetland Wool bags

Moderator: Moderators

Shetland Wool bags

Postby jaydee67 » 23 Nov 2012, 18:54

100% Shetland - Shetland wool crocheted by me and fastened with a piece of Unst serpentine made into a button by my next door neighbour (and felted in my washing machine!).

This one is for a friend's birthday - she liked the other one but reckoned it was too big and needed just one strap so it could wear it over a shoulder on a night out. So I made her one!

jaydee67
Dutch Bantam Cockerel
Dutch Bantam Cockerel

Liked in: 31 posts

Re: Shetland Wool bags

Postby ladyplumber » 23 Nov 2012, 22:17

Well done JD. A hat would be nice too ......... :-''' ................... and warm ! :lol:
1 BlackRock 2 Speckledys 1 Black Brahma 3 Light Sussex 1 Auracana 1 (noisy) Silver Laced Wyandotte 4 Marans x Cream Legbar
4 Barnvelder x Cream Legbar 1 Blue Splash Orpington 2 Chocolate Orpington 5 Gold Laced Orpington
ladyplumber

Liked in: 212 posts

Postby richardhomer » 14 Mar 2013, 07:58

As a Bloke the only thing I know about bags is that my wife has far too many of them :lol:

But I know quality when I see it,

Do you sell them ? If not then you really are missing trick.
Ok you will not make a million out of them. But you could quite easy sell them for very good money.
richardhomer

Liked in: 1 post

Postby jaydee67 » 16 Mar 2013, 10:11

Thank you for the compliment Richard. I have made a couple for folks who wanted them and they made a donation to charity for it. I would get very bored if I had to keep making the same type of thing over and over so I tend to flit from one item to another and one craft to another - knitting, crochet, basketmaking, sewing, etc!
jaydee67
Dutch Bantam Cockerel
Dutch Bantam Cockerel

Liked in: 31 posts

Postby Danihen » 16 Mar 2013, 10:13

They are lovely, Richards right. However I totally get what you are saying about flitting between crafts, I do the same. A long as your enjoying!
Danihen

Liked in: 1 post

Return to Crafters Corner