Help with making cushion cover

Moderator: Moderators

CP

Re: Help with making cushion cover

Post by CP » 03 Dec 2009, 11:22

I haven't done anything about this yet as I'm too busy getting ready for No.1 son's birthday party!

Hopefully after the weekend I will be able to plan it out & see which method I can cope with. ;)

And I promise, whatever the outcome, I will post a photo to show my incompetence! :lol:
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero

EGirl

Post by EGirl » 29 Jan 2010, 12:42

Following this with interest CP, I've a rocking chair with two foam cushions that I want to cover but just don't know where to start.......one of them is T-shaped where the cushion fits over the wooden armrests......how did you get on?

CP

Post by CP » 29 Jan 2010, 13:49

:oops: I haven't even started it yet. :oops:
Well my excuse is it got put in the loft over Christmas & it's not been resurrected yet! :-'''

I will have to make myself do it.....soon! ;)
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero

EGirl

Post by EGirl » 29 Jan 2010, 18:19

I'm the same...about 6 projects on the go and none finished.... ](*,)