Swedish Gravy?

Share your favourite poultry & egg related recipes.

Moderator: Moderators

CP

Swedish Gravy?

Post by CP » 01 Jul 2012, 03:47

Would anyone have a recipe for the delicious gravy that accompanies Swedish meatballs please? [-o<
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero

nigel
Hen
Hen

Re: Swedish Gravy?

Post by nigel » 01 Jul 2012, 04:03

Swedish Gravy or Brunsås, this is a decent recipe

http://martinesrecipes.blogspot.com.au/ ... unsas.html
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use
-Kirkegaard

CP

Post by CP » 01 Jul 2012, 12:19

Thank you...seems so easy even I can make it! :oops:
And I like the comment at the bottom. :lol:
it will taste just like Ikea's!
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero

Gilly C
Hen
Hen

Post by Gilly C » 01 Jul 2012, 14:06

I cheat and make up bisto with milk :lol: if pork meatballs I mix chicken and beef !