MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Anything totally off-topic and chatty can go here, without any worries.

Moderator: Moderators

CP

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Post by CP » 22 Dec 2015, 11:42

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas & a happy & prosperous New Year!
:smt114 :smt111 :occasion7: :occasion5: :santa: :reindeer: :santa :snowman :bigsmurf: :bah-humbug:

Hopefully not too much of this :snowman & certainly not to much of this! :smt078
Happy in Hampshire!

"If your hate could be turned into electricity, it would light up the whole world" - Nikola Tesla

"Mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the error that counts" - Nikki Giovanni

''The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind.'' - Albert Schweitzer

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." - George Washington

"A nation can survive its fools, but it cannot survive treason from within." - Cicero

Moriarty

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Post by Moriarty » 22 Dec 2015, 16:40

Thanks CP and extending those wishes from me and my chooks to everyone at the forum!
my chooks: Sage&Onion, Roger the randy cockerel, Squawkbox, Bonnie 'N' Clyde, Pancakes, Custard, Omelette & EggNog. Plus four garden cats and another half dozen feral ones that I feed. And a nursery of pipistrelle bats in the verandah roof ..

kated
Dutch Bantam Cockerel
Dutch Bantam Cockerel

Post by kated » 23 Dec 2015, 12:41

A very Happy Christmas too from me to you all. Such a pity the forum is so quiet now - I do drop in on Facebook but it isn't the same somehow.

laffinfowl
Hen
Hen

Post by laffinfowl » 24 Dec 2015, 12:38

It is indeed a shame its gone so quiet on here,used to be a great hub of activity.
Any road up hope you all have a great one and a safe and prosperous New Year. :thumbright:

ladyplumber

Post by ladyplumber » 24 Dec 2015, 13:40

Thanks CP.

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone, and best wishes to you all for 2016 and I hope all your dreams come true ..... mine have :snowman :reindeer: :santa xxx
1 BlackRock 2 Speckledys 1 Black Brahma 3 Light Sussex 1 Auracana 1 (noisy) Silver Laced Wyandotte 4 Marans x Cream Legbar
4 Barnvelder x Cream Legbar 1 Blue Splash Orpington 2 Chocolate Orpington 5 Gold Laced Orpington